Truffle Butter (click)
- Truffle butter is a great way to realise the potential of truffles, a little bit of truffle goes a long way.
Truffled French Scrambled Eggs (click)
- French scrambled eggs done in a double boiler the result is like the yolk of a very soft poached egg, and the release of truffle flavour is well worth the extra effort.
Chicken in half mourning (click)
- Essentially we cook a chicken with black truffle under the skin, in a vegetable stock.
Truffle risotto (click)
- What I believe to be the best method of getting truffle flavour into your favourite risotto, and it only needs truffle for garnish!
Cooking Hints (click)
- some general tips on cooking with truffles